How are we nearly half way through this year? I can’t quite believe it’s June on Saturday! May has been a really productive month for us at home with redecoration progress happening in the bathroom and we’ve had some lovely family days out and family birthday celebrations. We’ve also had half-term so Olly has had a week off school which has been busy but good fun. Here’s what we’ve enjoyed this month.
- loved going to see Olly Murs in Birmingham on two different evenings. He was brilliant in concert, he’s such a showman and a little bit cheeky which is entertaining.
- loved the press pass events at the NEC this month; The Baby Show and This Morning Live
- enjoyed spending the day in Blackpool with the family for her nephews birthday
- loved having her hair pampered at This Morning Live by Josh Wood Colour hairdresser Nicholas Hardwick (who is also Victoria Beckham’s hairdresser!)
- got some new glasses
- worked hard on blog campaigns for Yale Smart, Modius, Tesco Jersey Royal New Potatoes and Smarter Energy over on Instagram.
- loved visiting MiniBrum at ThinkTank in Birmingham. It’s such a fantastic museum for children with so much to see. The new play space is brilliant and he had a fantastic time playing in the construction area building with bricks and pipes.
- enjoyed half-term with plenty of time on the XBox and Playstation, a couple of days out and a cinema trip with Mummy.
- loved meeting Andy Day at intu Merry Hill for Mammoth’s Birthday Celebrations
- loved feeding goats at the farm and feeding a baby lamb his milk
- been to his first ever concert to see Olly Murs with Mummy and Nanny. He said he enjoyed it but Mummy thinks he was a little overwhelmed by it.
- enjoyed messy play with his friends Freddie and Dustie
- loved roaming around on Blackpool Beach
- enjoyed stroking the rabbits at the farm
- enjoyed dressing up as the Very Hungry Caterpillar
- been giving Mummy heart failure by climbing up on everything!
- enjoyed days out in the back garden playing with the cars and the sandpit
- enjoyed the day out at Coral Island in Blackpool and walking on the pier
- bought himself a new console. He’s got a new Xbox and both Olly and Shilts love it!
- had a week off work for half-term and has enjoyed lazier mornings and no work!
- painted the bathroom with Mummy and finally it’s all coming together.
There’s plenty of plans for June as Olly goes back to school for his last half term in Year One. We hope to get the bathroom completely finished and maybe start work on the boys bedroom. There’s a family barbecue planned as well as a bloggers conference which I am looking forward to going to. Have a great June!