October has been a kind month to us all. We’ve had settled weekdays with our usual work and pre-school routines in full swing and we’ve had fun weekends together with adventures to see friends and family.
The weather has been really mild and autumnal (isn’t that such a silly thing to say for October?) the leaves have all fallen off the trees and it’s been lovely to spend some time with my boys out in the cool sunshine.
In October, Mummy has
- loved celebrating Lucy’s 30th birthday with her and her family
- really enjoyed spending a couple of days by the sea in Dawlish, Devon.
- bought a new denim dress and loved wearing it
- worked her socks off in the quest for self-employment (but still working on it)
- loved the small improvements made to the house (new blind and new kitchen purchases made)
In October, Daddy has
- enjoyed the break to Devon and spotting trains with Olly
- loved celebrating his Mums 60th birthday with the family at her party
- braved driving around the streets of London and survived!
- watched England Under 21’s versus Bosnia Under 21’s at Bescot Stadium
In October, Olly has
- loved waving to train drivers go past as we walked along the beach in Dawlish
- enjoyed watching Disney on Ice presents Frozen but refused to have his photograph taken with Anna and Elsa
- had his first parents evening at pre-school and it was a glowing report, well done Ollybobs
- visited A&E as he chinned the playground at school (luckily he’s fine!)
I’m also going to start sharing a selection of my favourite snaps from the month too, I take so many that I love putting them together as a collage. Here’s Octobers…
November is my favourite month as it’s my birthday month and we have made lots of plans. I’m doing some Christmas craft fairs with my Mom (who makes and sells beautiful handmade crafts – I’d love you to go check her out her stuff) and we have a couple of trips planned to see Santa ahead of his world wide trip in December. I can’t wait for November, it’s going to be a great month for us all.