Me and Mine: January 2015

I am so excited to be taking part in the lovely photography project that is Me and Mine. I watched from afar last year at all the wonderful family photographs that were shot as part of the project but couldn’t really get any decent photographs of us all with my trusty iPhone. Now I have my fabulous new camera, I’ll be learning on the fly as I attempt to take some photographs worthy of joining in.

At the end of each month, I’ll be posting a family portrait of us all and I know it’ll be lovely to look back on as the year goes by. Little Mr will no doubt be growing into a gorgeous little boy and hopefully, I will be shrinking with my weight loss so who knows what we’ll look like in 12 months time.

So here we are, the Shilton family in January 2015

Daddy, Little Mr and Mama
Me and Mine January 2015
dear beautiful
Emma Shilton

Emma Shilton, is a UK Family Lifestyle blogger from the West Midlands, UK, Emma is Mummy to two boys; Olly, (born February 2013) who loves Lego, cars and old cartoons and Freddie, (born January 2018) who loves noisy toys and making a mess. The blog follows their adventures as they capture everyday life, family travels and adventures.

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. 31/01/2015 / 7:15 pm

Aww – its such a brilliant project to get involved with… look forward to seeing your posts each month!

• 31/01/2015 / 9:42 pm

Thanks Rachel, I’m really looking forward to sharing more photographs this year x

2. 31/01/2015 / 9:01 pm

What a sweet family photo! I know what you mean about seeing your son change each month – they develop so quickly at this age!

3. 31/01/2015 / 9:05 pm

I got a new camera for Christmas and that is why I am feeling brave enough to join in too! Lovely photo #Me&Mine

• 31/01/2015 / 9:41 pm

Thank you Katy, I’m really looking forward to sharing more family photographs each month

4. 31/01/2015 / 9:18 pm

Yay to joining in! So glad we decided to as I love our photos and watching our family grow. Little Mr is getting so big now!

• 31/01/2015 / 9:39 pm

I’m really looking forward to it Bex, can’t wait to see the collection of photographs at the end of the year xx

5. 31/01/2015 / 9:19 pm

Lovely pic, so glad to see you joining in. He is such a gorgeous boy! Can’t believe he’s 2 so soon x

• 31/01/2015 / 9:38 pm

Thank you Donna, I’m really looking forward to joining in this year and reading (& commenting on more lovely blogs!) xx

6. 31/01/2015 / 9:45 pm

What a gorgeous photo of you all, I too will look forward to what Little Mr grow. You are looking stunning hun xx

• 31/01/2015 / 9:48 pm

Aww thanks Bex, will pay you later ;) we need a catch up ASAP? xx

7. 31/01/2015 / 10:23 pm

Gorgeous photo!!! Hope you have fun with the photos this year! :) xx

• 31/01/2015 / 10:26 pm

Thank you Hayley, I can’t wait to take part this year x

8. 31/01/2015 / 10:36 pm

Lovely photo! You little boys has amazing eyes! Good luck with the weight loss. I’ve been following you on Instagram for a while now and I love your foodie pictures!

• 31/01/2015 / 10:39 pm

Thank you Amy that’s very kind. I’m a bit obsessed with the meal pics now x

9. 31/01/2015 / 10:50 pm

You have already done amazingly well with your weight loss! I’m hoping I see the changes this time next year too x

• 31/01/2015 / 11:30 pm

Thanks Emma, looking forward to seeing your pics x

10. 01/02/2015 / 4:10 pm

Aw I love this picture of you all. Little Mr is very good at smiling for the camera (you’ll have to tell me how you get him to keep still!!) You are looking fab too Mrs :) xx

• 01/02/2015 / 4:46 pm

Thank you Nicola, I love it. Not sure how he’s not blinking or screwing his eyes up so it’s a bit of a miracle! xx

11. 02/02/2015 / 12:13 am

This is such a lovely photo of the three of you. Hooray for a new camera. I am excited to see everyone’s contributions this year. I can feel it’s going to be a great year x

12. 02/02/2015 / 10:17 pm

Oh what a lovely photo to start it all off – I think it’s a great photography project and I love the photos I have of my family over the years :)

13. 04/02/2015 / 2:07 pm

Oh this is so lovely Emma, a great shot to be starting on. And I think on the fly is the best way to learn with a new camera, give yourself a challenge and it makes you learn I always think. And we are still learning with family portraits all the time, but always so glad to be taking them. Thanks so much for linking up with Me and Mine. x

14. 05/02/2015 / 7:36 pm

A great family photo. Love your little boys hair, full of curls. Can’t wait to see how he grows this year x

15. Double Trouble
    03/03/2015 / 6:58 pm

Great photo, your little boy is so cute. It’s a lovely project to join in on although I’m guilty of not completing it last year.

I'd love to hear from you