About Life According to MrsShilts
1) This is a personal blog written by me, Emma (also known as MrsShilts on social media)
2) I’m a Mummy to two beautiful boys; Olly, born in February 2013 and baby Freddie, born January 2018.
3) I’m married to Shilts, a Senior University Lecturer, and this year we’re celebrating 12 years of marriage in 2019 after being together since 2003.
4) I’m currently in the Top 10 Baby Blogs with Tots100
4) I was Blogger of the Month for January 2017, thanks to Tots100 and my blog ranked as No.1 in the Tots100 Parenting Blog charts in January / February / March and April 2017 – that has over 8,000 registered UK family blogs.
5) I was named as one of nine most influential Birmingham mum Twitter users in the Midlands (Thank you Birmingham Mail – September 2015) and one of the Midlands most influential twitter users at Number 70 (out of 250) according to The Birmingham Mail, in August 2015.
6) I was shocked (and rather amazed) to be named as a finalist in the Outstanding Contribution category in the MAD Blog Awards (September 2015)
7) I am CIPD qualified but I have recently quit the day job to work from home whilst I raise my two boys.
8) My blog started as a record of my weight loss back in 2008 but has since covered our attempts to start a family, my pregnancy with both Olly and Freddie and more recently, the life and times of being a modern Mama. We have worked with many high profile brands including Huggies with Fearne Cotton and Little Tikes with Greg Rutherford.
9) My cup is always half full, life is far too short!
10) My blog is like my third child!
If you would like to discuss any opportunities, product reviews, sponsored posts or advertising, please contact me on email@example.com. You can also click the social media ‘Follow Me’ buttons at the side of the blog to get in touch.
Work with Me..
I am happy to review relevant products and services that are appropriate to me, my family and our lifestyle.
We live in the West Midlands so travelling distances (i.e to London) is not always possible. However we do love to travel (planes, trains and pushchairs!) so please do consider sending us an invite to your event and we’ll see if we can make it work.
I will consider sponsored posts and advertising as long as they are appropriate to me, my family and our lifestyle. Please get in touch for my rates and my media pack is available on request. This blog uses affiliate links and Google Adsense.
I stand by my word so all reviews will be honest and I will always acknowledge in the disclosure if the post is sponsored, a guest post or brought you in association with a brand or company.
Disclosure: Emma Shilton is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk