November was a whirlwind of birthday celebrations, days out and a weekend away for me. We packed a lot into the month and made lots of brilliant memories. Even though we’ve all been busy I love looking back and seeing what we crammed into the month. November looked a little bit like this.. Remember remember, the month of November. This is what’s happened this month.
- said a sad goodbye to her cousin who passed away recently. He was buried in Birmingham after living in Cornwall for the last 12 years of his life. If anything, his sad passing has taught me to do more of what you love whether it’s travelling, seeing friends, spending time with loved ones.
- celebrated her birthday and was treated to lots of lovely goodies
- been away to the Lake District where she stayed in the most beautiful location with her friends.
- enjoyed a perfect Sunset Spa at Low Wood Bay in the Lake District and enjoyed the mud experience which is a first!
- dyed her hair rose gold / pink which went a bit wrong, thankfully it was a semi-permanent dye
- not enjoying having no heating and having to agree to a new expensive boiler! (I do love the heat now though!)
- loved Bricklive at the NEC, he spent some pocket money on a couple of LEGO figures but loved being able to see all the LEGO creations
- really enjoyed hunting around Birmingham for the Paw Patrol characters on the Paw Patrol trail.
- enjoyed a boys weekend with Daddy
- loved visiting Drayton Manor for their festive weekend. He loved the fake snow and enjoying all the rides.
- enjoyed a morning at the Snowdome enjoying their Winter Wonderland playing in the snow
- loved his phonics class with Sounds Right Phonics (blog review to follow)
- not enjoyed meeting Father Christmas, he cried on both occasions
- loved splashing in muddy puddles on the school run
- added to his vocabulary with ‘Yes Please’, ‘Don’t know’ and can find and say the colour red
- enjoyed the day out at Drayton Manor with the boys
- took part in Movember and grew a mo! He also raised a bit of money for charity too, well done Shilts.
- enjoyed a delicious meal ‘Parents Night Off’ at The Green Man in Middleton. We enjoyed it so much we’re going back on Christmas Eve with the boys.
December is looking busy but we’ve decided to scale back the number of days out and Santa experiences this month. Freddie isn’t a fan and it’s not fair on him doing things he doesn’t enjoy so we’re enjoying time at home in front of the Christmas tree watching films and making a mess with LEGO and Playmobil. Have a wonderful December!