Schools out for Summer! Hurrah for no school runs, lazier mornings and time off with the family. It’s been a brilliant July for us so far and we’re ending the month on our holidays. I am going to be spending some time with my boys without social media (who knows how that will go but it’s time for a break). Anyway here’s what we’ve enjoyed this July.
- loved going to Ascot, wearing a pretty dress and experiencing a race day in a box
- loved party planning and prepping for her Mom’s 60th Birthday party
- enjoyed spending time with the boys at the Lavender Fields
- worked ridiculously hard so she can have some time off work in August.
- decided to put herself first for once and has cut down on work commitments for over the Summer
- enjoyed going to see the new Thomas and Friends Digs and Discoveries preview at Drayton Manor
- taken part in Sports Day with the Egg and Spoon race and the Bubble race, he had a brilliant time!
- was awarded Star of the Week at school for some brilliant work he did in literacy and numeracy.
- enjoyed strawberry picking with his little brother
- loved playing with his cousins at his Nanny’s Birthday Party
- eaten his way around the strawberry fields when we went strawberry picking.
- had his hair cut and now looks so much older than his 18 months
- loved playing with his friends in the paddling pool in the garden in the hot weather
- loved playing with his new golf clubs
- enjoyed going to the races at Ascot and picking some winner.
- taking the boys o the airport and seeing the Airbus land
- getting out in the garden and enjoying the hot weather
- loved being on annual leave from work and having lazier mornings and later evenings.
It’s been a brilliant month with a great end of term for Olly. August is all about the summer break and we have a family holiday to enjoy and a few fun days out planned. I’m hoping for more lovely days out in the garden and spending more days out with friends. Have a lovely August everyone.