It’s been a busy month, June. Full of busy weekends with birthdays, blog events and commitments, more DIY and routine days during the week that don’t leave much time for anything else, that pretty sums up our month in a nutshell. Here’s what we got up to this month;
- loved going to Maven Connex, a bloggers creative morning in Cheltenham run by fellow bloggers Emma and Louise. I was able to see some familiar faces and have a catch up, meet new people and learn a few tips and tricks for editing photographs.
- loved finding a field of poppies in the Shropshire countryside and taking some beautiful photographs including this months Me and Mine snaps.
- found parenting a one year old tough this month. Freddie is into everything and I don’t get much chance to relax.
- had a reading by a Clairvoyant and have been pleasantly surprised at how accurate the information I’ve been told has already been! I find it all so fascinating.
- bought more new dresses and need to stop adding to the ever growing wardrobe outside of the wardrobes!
- loved and hated the hot weather. I love how dry it is and we can use the garden and go out without multiple layers on but it’s always hard work with the boys!
- loved Monster Jam seeing all the Monster Trucks perform stunts at the Ricoh Arena.
- been to see Toy Story 4 at the cinema and loved it!
- loved seeing the British Touring Car Championships at Oulton Park with his Daddy and meeting lots of the racing car drivers and sitting in their cars.
- loved splashing in the paddling pool in the back garden in the hot weather
- really enjoyed seeing his cousins at the family barbecue
- loved visiting Legoland and driving the bigger cars on the track now he’s that bit taller!
- enjoyed his first bounce on a trampoline at his cousins birthday party and loved it!
- loved the model village at Legoland Windsor and was excited to see the trains move about on the track
- learnt how to fist pump everyone, it’s very cute!
- enjoyed a splash in the paddling pool
- decided he can climb up onto anything and everything including out of his highchair!
- enjoyed a day trip to the farm and loved seeing the ducks and the meerkats
- enjoyed Fathers Day with the boys and was given a ticket to the BTCC at Oulton Park
- loved taking Olly to Oulton Park and seeing all the touring cars up close, and even got the chance to sit in a Porsche 911.
- celebrating the end of the PGCE with his students
- been to Worcester Races with his friends and came back with a little extra money in his wallet
- finally finished his Apollo 11 Lego Set which he started 18 months ago.
July is an exciting month for us all as we have lots of things planned. Every weekend we are doing something now which is all good as it leads us up to our holiday at the end of the month. There’s a trip to London planned as well as Ascot, a big family party and the end of term for Olly. Have a good month everyone!