4 travel essentials you’ll need in the car this Summer

car travel summer
*Collaborative post
Schools out and the summer is here, time to load up the car, get the family and head on your travels. Wherever you’re off on your adventures this summer, you’ll want to make sure you have all your essentials; change of clothes, suncream, plentiful snacks, drinks and blankets. However, there are other essentials you’ll need to keep stowed away in the car this Summer that you might not have thought about.

If you’re travelling abroad or around the UK this summer, you’ll want to ensure you have everything you need in the car with you. There is nothing more stressful than having unhappy children in a confined space with a lot of miles ahead of you. There’s no need to pack the kitchen sink or good spare parts for the car brand Peugeot you find here www.motor-doctor.co.uk for your Peugeot but you might want to consider packing the following into the car.

Car Seat Organisers

Children can get bored really quickly so making sure they have a range of suitable activities in the car if a must. Organise them with a car seat organiser which rests on the seat in front. Car seat organisers often have multiple pockets with space for drinks, snacks, books, electrical tablets and more. They will help keep the car organised and the children will know where to find their activities.

UV Window Shades

Children will often fall asleep in the car on a long journey and if it’s sunny, you’ll want them to be cool and comfortable. Fit your car windows with UV window shades that will keep the sunshine off the faces of your children as you travel and keep them happier on your journey.

First Aid Kit

A practical First Aid Kit is essential for families when you’re travelling. Children can injure themselves in the blink of an eye and usually when you least expect it, so making sure you have a well stocked first aid kit will come in handy. Pack the kit full of plasters, antiseptic wipes, gauze pads, safety pins, adhesive tape and antiseptic cream for cuts, grazes, bites or stings.

European Driving Kit

If you’re driving your own car in Europe this Summer you’ll need to make sure you have your vehicles log book (V5C), a free ‘green card’ which you can obtain from your car’s insurance company, a GB sticker for your car and you may need an IDP (International Driving Permit). Dependant on your destination, you may need to carry with you a compulsory kit for your car. These include things like hi-vis jackets for all occupants of the car, a warning triangle and headlamp beam protectors. You should always check the motoring rules of the country you’re travelling through before setting off.

Would you include anything else as essentials in your car for your family travels this Summer?

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.