November. It’s been hectic, enjoyable in parts, stressful and non-stop. I think that’s how we’ll look back at the month just gone. Its the month where our renovations started; we had our family bathroom ripped out and a new lovely bathroom suite installed in its place and we’ve had the run down outhouse completely renovated and is currently being turned into a home office. It’s also the month where we’ve started to enjoy some of the Christmas festivities and had some lovely family days out.
This month Mummy has
- enjoyed her birthday and was treated to some wonderful gifts and a fabulous cake made by her Mom adorned with biscuits!
- loved going to a modern calligraphy workshop and can’t wait to spend some more time practising it.
- loved being invited to her friends baby shower. It was the most thoughtful baby shower I’ve ever been too.
- handed in her notice from her HR role. Time to focus on self-employment!
- loved the festive photographs the boys have had for the Christmas Card taken by Sarah Bartleet Photography
This month Olly has
- loved visiting Drayton Manor for their Magical Christmas event.
- been to his school friends curry party and loved it.
- enjoyed the talk at school from the Fire Service and even held the water hose (in action) across the playground
- been poorly so had a day off at home watching Christmas films and painting pictures with Mummy
This month Freddie has
- turned TEN months old.
- met Father Christmas both at Drayton Manor and Wyevale Garden Centre and hasn’t been too fazed at all.
- enjoyed having a splash about with his best buddy Freddie in the bath
- started to stand on his own without holding on!
This month Daddy has
- had a really busy work month with late nights and early mornings.
- enjoyed a night out to see comedian Dave Gorman in Birmingham. He was so funny and is such a clever man!
- loved seeing the progress on the house as the work continues
- enjoyed I’m a Celeb 2018
It’s been a very hectic month and December shows no sign of slowing down. We have a fantastic weekend in Telford and Shrewsbury planned and a weekend in London visiting family. The home renovations continue and hopefully with fingers crossed the home office may be complete. We have lots of plans for Freddie’s first Christmas and our first family Christmas as a four. I’m really excited! Have a great December..x