Where has March gone? I know I say this every month but time is flying! We have had a lovely month with weekends filled with family time and weekdays have just whizzed by with appointments, school events and me attempting to get into some sort of routine with Freddie.
Here’s what we have enjoyed throughout March
This month, Mummy has;
- enjoyed catching up with her blogging bestie (and the rest of the Bishop family) at Paradise Wildlife Park as well as seeing lots of lovely blogger friends.
- had her hair cut and coloured thanks to a lucky win on Mothers Day!
- enjoyed Mothers Day and was treated to handmade cards, flowers and a Clinique moisturiser
- been planning home improvements and DIY projects to spruce up the home!
This month, Olly has;
- made an Easter bonnet for school and wore it proudly in the school hall for the parade
- loved going to see Disney on Ice and having rink side seats for the show
- enjoyed walking around Paradise Wildlife Park and seeing the new World of Dinosaurs section
- loved more snowfall and enjoyed playing out in the snow with Greg
This month, Freddie has;
- been smiling at Mama and it is just a beautiful sight to see
- been sleeping through the night between 11pm – 5am (GO FREDDIE!)
- gained weight and is now 12lb 3oz (at 11 weeks old)
- had his first night away from home and slept straight through in his SleepSpace cot.
This month Greg has;
- met Emma Bunton at Paradise Wildlife Park and now his life is made!
- enjoyed taking Olly to a new local Darts Academy for their weekly boys evening out
- has an unbeaten March at Darts and go through to the cup semi finals
- loved welcoming back local hero Dean Keates as manager of his beloved Walsall FC
April marks the start of our Easter holidays and Olly has two weeks off school. We have lots of fantastic plans for April including a family wedding, a hotel stay, family birthdays and anniversary celebrations, as well as christenings, days out and pj days. April is going to be very busy! Have a good one..x