The Me and Mine Project // February 2018

28/02/2018
Family February Me and Mine

February has been a lovely month for us as a family. We’ve spent lots of time getting to know our little Freddie, Olly celebrated his fifth birthday and we’ve enjoyed the February half-term break with day trips out and visits to family and friends.

Family February Me and Mine

Here’s what we have enjoyed throughout February

This month, Mummy has;

• received the photographs back from the newborn shoot we had with Kitty Belle Photography and absolutely adores them
  • really enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics
  • enjoyed getting to know Freddie and learning more about him and his cues for feeds, nappy changes and cuddles.
  • loved getting back in her car and getting back her independence
  • tried to do too much and got herself into a tizz (You can read my Mum fog post here)

This month, Olly has;

• celebrated his fifth birthday and loves his new Lightning McQueen bike.
  • loved seeing the Giraffes and Elephants at Twycross Zoo for his birthday trip out
  • enjoyed lazy days of half-term seeing his cousin and meeting friends
  • declared he likes school!
  • visited the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham and loved seeing the big turtle

This month, Freddie has;

• had his ultrasound appointment on his hips and his sacral dimple and been given the all clear which is fantastic news and we’re all so relieved.
  • has grown out of his newborn and first size clothing
  • began smiling at Mummy, Daddy and big brother Olly
  • put on lots of weight and is now 10lb 8oz.

This month, Daddy has;

• received his mark for his fifth Masters module and passed with flying colours
  • gone back to work following his three weeks off with Mummy and Freddie
  • enjoyed the Winter Olympics coverage on the TV
  • enjoyed celebrating Olly’s birthday with family

February 2018 Me and Mine

We’ve had a lovely February and are now looking forward to the month of March with more family days out planned, hopefully the weather will improve and I can get out more with the pushchair and begin to lose the extra weight I appear to have put on.

Have a lovely March friends…x

The Me + Mine Project - Dear Beautiful

• Reply Clare Mansell 28/02/2018 at 8:38 am

You’ve just reminded me of what I forgot to include in our post – Winter Olympics!!

• Reply Little Ladies Big World 28/02/2018 at 7:41 pm

Such beautiful photos to treasure x

• Reply Kimberley | Oh Just My Little Blog 28/02/2018 at 11:54 pm

These photos are just stunning x

• Reply Wave to Mummy 01/03/2018 at 1:15 am

Gorgeous photos – these look really beautiful! Definitely ones to treasure in the future. And congrats to Daddy for doing so well in his studies! And for Freddie for nailing his ultrasound – that must feel so good you won’t have to worry about that anymore. #meandmineproject

• Reply Emma 03/03/2018 at 2:17 pm

• Reply acornishmum 03/03/2018 at 4:37 pm

Oh Emma these photos are just ridiculously gorgeous! And eek how cute do both of your boys look?! You’re making me a bit broody ;)

Stevie x

• Reply susankmann 06/03/2018 at 1:39 pm

What a lovely month and such gorgeous photos. That is a huge thing that Olly is loving school. And fab news about Freddie, take care my lovely x

• Reply Jenny Ripatti-Taylor 10/03/2018 at 9:56 am

These are absolutely STUNNING hunny I love them and making me so excited for my own baby arrival soon. eeek Broody here not at all hahahah Loving the baby spam on instagram keep them coming. Sorry for late commenting catching up today. :) #meandmineproejct

• Reply allthingsjargom 10/03/2018 at 10:49 am

Lovely photos, I love the newborn bubble.

• Reply Easy Travel Gear 15/03/2018 at 6:41 am

Awesome family and nice pictures. Thanks for sharing what you are up to with your fam.