February has been a lovely month for us as a family. We’ve spent lots of time getting to know our little Freddie, Olly celebrated his fifth birthday and we’ve enjoyed the February half-term break with day trips out and visits to family and friends.
Here’s what we have enjoyed throughout February
This month, Mummy has;
- received the photographs back from the newborn shoot we had with Kitty Belle Photography and absolutely adores them
- really enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics
- enjoyed getting to know Freddie and learning more about him and his cues for feeds, nappy changes and cuddles.
- loved getting back in her car and getting back her independence
- tried to do too much and got herself into a tizz (You can read my Mum fog post here)
This month, Olly has;
- celebrated his fifth birthday and loves his new Lightning McQueen bike.
- loved seeing the Giraffes and Elephants at Twycross Zoo for his birthday trip out
- enjoyed lazy days of half-term seeing his cousin and meeting friends
- declared he likes school!
- visited the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham and loved seeing the big turtle
This month, Freddie has;
- had his ultrasound appointment on his hips and his sacral dimple and been given the all clear which is fantastic news and we’re all so relieved.
- has grown out of his newborn and first size clothing
- began smiling at Mummy, Daddy and big brother Olly
- put on lots of weight and is now 10lb 8oz.
This month, Daddy has;
- received his mark for his fifth Masters module and passed with flying colours
- gone back to work following his three weeks off with Mummy and Freddie
- enjoyed the Winter Olympics coverage on the TV
- enjoyed celebrating Olly’s birthday with family
We’ve had a lovely February and are now looking forward to the month of March with more family days out planned, hopefully the weather will improve and I can get out more with the pushchair and begin to lose the extra weight I appear to have put on.
Have a lovely March friends…x