Hasn’t November flown by? It was my birthday month, we had lots of plans and we may have started the Christmas festivities early. The nights have drawn in, the weather has got much cooler and we had our first glimpse of winter snowfall (it was only for a brief half an hour but that definitely counts doesn’t it?)
Earlier this month, I enjoyed a quiet birthday (it’s a bit boring when you’re the only one home with everyone else at work and school) but was treated to some fantastic gifts. I was given some money too so I’ve treated myself to an Erin Condren planner for the new year and eagerly await it’s arrival from the USA.
We were treated to a glimpse at our baby boy courtesy of Window to the Womb with a 4D scan which absolutely blew my mind. It was incredible to see his little face in such detail, he’s the absolute twin of his big brother and we’re all so excited to meet him. My last pregnancy update at 33 weeks detailed that I have polyhydramnios (excess waters) and I’m under consultant care at the hospital with more growth scans and reviews next month.
We’ve kicked off our Christmas festivities and were invited to Drayton Manor for their Magical Christmas event which was fantastic. We were also invited to LaplandUK to review their Christmas experience and we’ll be reviewing that later this week. It was such a fantastic afternoon and we’ve come home feeling very festive and can’t wait to put our tree and decorations up now.
Here’s what we did in November;
- enjoyed a relaxing weekend with friends in Warwickshire
- cried happy tears seeing her baby boy in 4D glory at Window to the Womb
- nailed all the Christmas shopping and is very pleased with herself
- finished (HR) work for the next year and is now on annual leave before maternity leave starts
- bought a few little treats in the Black Friday sales (although would you call a new vacuum a treat?)
- loved showing Mummy and Daddy around his school for a Stay and Play morning
- enjoyed riding on a festive Thomas the Tank Engine at Drayton’s Magical Christmas
- been writing letters and drawings which are fantastic and show some brilliant creativity
- met Father Christmas at LaplandUK and was amazed he knew about Little Ted
- enjoyed taking Olly to the Transport Museum in Aldridge
- been to a work conference and enjoyed a stop over in a posh hotel with a massive breakfast
- been to the Grand Slam of Darts at Wolverhampton Civic and enjoyed the night out with his friends
December is a month we’re all looking forward too. It is of course Christmas but before we get to the big day we’ve got Nativity plays, family get togethers, more baby growth scans and a review weekend away. Lots to look forward to and It’s going to be a fantastic month!