June was one of the months that we were so excited to welcome. It was the month of our family holiday and we couldn’t wait to spend some time away just the three of us and have some time in the sunshine eating all the croissants and having guilt free ice cream.
It was also a very exciting time as we had planned to take Olly to Disneyland Paris and he literally had no clue! It was the best surprise for him and our time at Disney was just incredible.
Here’s what the family have enjoyed this month
- loved spending time with the boys in France. We had the best holiday with Canvas Holidays. The weather was incredible (so hot!) and I’ve come home with so many amazing memories.
- embraced the tankini (one year on) and enjoyed a splash in the pool without worrying what anyone else was thinking
- enjoyed seeing good friends in Oxfordshire earlier this month
- realised strawberry picking is an expensive business with two little boys (£19 for two big baskets of strawberries!)
- been so grateful all her hard work has paid off so she could give the family a wonderful holiday.
- loved taking Olly to Disneyland Paris, seeing the Disney magic through the eyes of a four year old is just wonderful.
- enjoyed driving on the wrong side of the road in France, in a French automatic Infiniti car!
- loved working at Cosford Airshow (University of Wolverhampton were one of the main sponsors)
- enjoyed finishing work with all his trainee teachers
- enjoyed barbecuing at the lodge in France with a beer in hand
- loved seeing family last weekend and catching up on family news.
- been awarded Star of the Week in pre-school for excellent numeracy work (Go Olly!)
- made friends on holiday and loved spending time with them at the beach and on the bouncy castle.
- loved his surprise trip to Disneyland Paris. His reaction when he got there was just amazing.
- found a new love for Pain au chocolat
- braved the swimming pool slides on holiday and LOVED them!
- enjoyed the Cosford airshow and seeing the Red Arrows
July is another exciting month ahead for us. Olly finishes pre-school ahead of a long nine-week summer holiday (I am insanely jealous!) and there’s a big family wedding coming up with an excuse for dressing up and taking lots of family photographs! Have a wonderful July x