We started the month on the countdown to Easter and Olly was really pleased that he got two whole weeks off school. I was slightly jealous but loved having some time off myself and enjoying the long Bank Holiday weekend. April has been a busy month for us all (when aren’t they?) and we’ve managed to accomplish quite a lot and fit quite a bit in.
In April Mummy has
- loved having a few days off over the Easter holidays to spend some time with Olly and Daddy
- enjoyed a wonderful Spa day with her Mom and Sister
- been in awe of all the London Marathon runners as we watched them from the sidelines in the City
- been really pleased with the progress of the new living room redecoration.. Did I mention I LOVE my new wallpaper??
- enjoyed watching Big Little Lies, Prison Break and Line of Duty
- loved having little weekends away with the family; we’ve been to Cheltenham and London
In April Olly has
- enjoyed a day out at Legoland and loved being taller to go on more rides
- loved plane spotting at the hotel opposite Heathrow airport on a recent trip to London
- been to the dentist for his bi-annual check up and didn’t like it at all!
- fed the ducks, geese and swans on a nature trail with Nanny Cooper, Aunty Toni, his cousin and Mummy
- bravely held a newborn chick in pre-school
- got into our first choice primary school for September (sob!)
- met Mickey and Minnie Mouse at Disney on Ice in Birmingham
In April Daddy has
- enjoyed his birthday and treated himself to the new Google Home
- loved watching the Rugby at Ricoh Arena with Olly and Mummy watching Wasps versus Northampton Saints
- passed his Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education and Professional Practice (well done Daddy, we’re very proud of you!)
- enjoyed helping Olly make his easter egg Mr Tickle for pre-school
- loved seeing his mates for a curry and a catch up
Here’s a round up of our April from my iPhone camera roll;
May is destined to be another fantastic month. We have more weekends away planned, a celebrity football match supporting our local charity ‘Smile for Joel’, an Afternoon Tea to celebrate a friends 40th birthday, a wedding up north and the Blog On conference in Manchester. So much to look forward to, I can’t wait!