The month of March had so much promise and yet it’s been a bit of a blur. There’s been so much going on, I’ve literally lived for the weekends. I know it means I’m wasting the week away but my Friday to Sundays are the only time when we get to spend any quality time together as a family and I get some head space.
In March Mummy has
- loved spending time with her Mom and Sister seeing Olly Murs in concert in Birmingham. He was fantastic!
- been incredibly proud that her blog was No.1 in the Tots100 charts for the third month in a row (and absolutely ready to drop like a stone from this point onwards)
- enjoyed afternoon tea and a night out in Birmingham with the Insta ladies
- been spoilt for Mothers Day with handmade cards, flowers and a cuddly bear and didn’t have to cook or wash up with a Mothers Day lunch at Aria at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Birmingham (full write up coming soon)
- won the Greatest Loser award in group at Slimming World for the third year running!
In March Olly has
- listened to pulsars from outer space at Jodrell Bank in Cheshire
- enjoyed a sleepover with his cousin in his bedroom. He absolutely loved spending time with him and it’s lovely to see their relationship bloom.
- dressed up as Where’s Wally for World Book Day and surprised us all (he rarely dresses up!)
- tried bowling for the first time and loved it. He scored the most points out of all of us so won the family Winner title!
In March Daddy has
- enjoyed driving the LexusRX (review coming soon) it was a beautiful car and really was a dream to drive
- lost 12lb and bagged the Slimmer of the Month certificate
- completed his PGCert studies in Higher Education and Professional Practice and hopes to Graduate (again) in September
- loved spending time with Olly during their ‘boys day’ when Mummy was in Birmingham. They enjoyed going to the football, a McDonalds post-match treat and an evening of playing Dirt Rally on the PlayStation.
Here’s a round up of our March from my iPhone camera roll;
April is another birthday month in our house as we’ll be celebrating Shilts’ birthday. It’s also Easter and Olly gets two whole weeks off pre-school (yes, just as he’s started going into school without tears..typical!) We’ve got plans to visit the Cotswolds, see Disney-on-Ice in Birmingham and I’m off on a Spa day with my Mom and Sister. There’s also a Hen Weekend planned too! Another busy month with lots going on..