Welcome back to #SlimmingSunday, the new weightloss, fitness and healthy lifestyle linky with me, MrsShilts and Michelle from Mummy From The Heart.
This week has just disappeared, I really don’t know where the week has gone. It’s been really busy and I find when I’m busy that I don’t think properly about what I’m eating or drinking. Our meals have been on plan but it’s the in between times when I’ve struggled. I’ve also had quite a bit of chocolate in the house as the lovely folk at Thorntons sent me a beautiful gift hamper. Unfortunately for me, I’ve opened a packet or two and eaten them without checking syns. I’ve tried to cut back on other things I could have eaten but you know when you have a bad week and all you want to do is just eat, that’s been me this week.
I lost 1lb at Slimming World this week which again is ok as it’s still a loss but it’s not life changing. I’m worried about how my weight loss has gone over the last few weeks and I’m really worried I’m not going to hit my target for June’s fertility appointment….about to enter the station of panic! To date I’ve lost 4 stone 0.5lb since August 2014.
I have bought a new Fitbit and have been getting to grips with how to work it. I’ve been quite shocked at how little exercise I don’t do and my steps count has been pretty appalling. I really need to work out how to get extra steps into my daily schedule and make time for it. I saw this quote earlier in the week somewhere and it’s resonated with me. I really do need to challenge myself if I want to see this change and need to put more of an effort into losing weight.
Goals for the week ahead
- Hit 5k steps per day (during my working week which is Monday – Thursday) / 7k (when I’m not in work – Friday – Sunday)
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- Aim for no more than 10 syns per day
- Write everything I eat and drink down
Grab the badge and link up
- Link up your post (whether it’s about diets / slimming / healthy eating / exercise / fitness – they’re all welcome)
- Grab the badge below and add a text link to either hosts (or both if you want to be super kind)
- Share the love. Please comment on both mine and Michelle’s posts which are highlighted as HOST POSTS and one other, but if you can please comment on more and spread the love.
Both Michelle and I will come and visit your posts throughout the week and tweet out your links. Feel free to tag us with @michelletwinmum and @mrsshilts and we’ll give you an RT using the #SlimmingSunday hashtag.
Please do follow the guidelines above, they’re not exhaustive, it’s just manners to comment and link to us if you’re joining in the #SlimmingSunday linky.
Have a good week..x