February has been a really good month for us. We had long awaited appointments, a family break away to the coast and a fourth birthday to celebrate. I wrote just yesterday how February is the month where we feel like we’ve settled into the year and we’ve begun to make plans for the year ahead, made progress with the decluttering and the days seem more productive and not forgetting how light the late afternoons are getting, loving the lighter evenings.
In February Mummy has
- love seeing Olly’s face when he opened his birthday presents
- been really proud that her blog was No.1 in the Tots100 charts for the second month in a row (and fully expecting it to be all down hill from this point onwards)
- had her eyebrows tinted at Benefit in Birmingham and isn’t keen on them at all
- made progress with the decluttering and has sneakily sorted all Olly’s toys (he’s not missing anything just yet)
- finally had her infertility referral and cried happy tears when the consultant agreed to give me a prescription for some medication to assist with my PCOS
In February Olly has
- loved Butlins and enjoyed all the shows, activities and the Splash Waterpark.
- celebrated his fourth birthday and was spoilt with lots of cards, gifts and treats
- enjoyed learning vintage magic tricks with Uncle Jon
- been to Dudley Zoo with his Nanny and Grandad Shilton and loved meeting the Lemurs and the Meerkats
- loved playing his Daddy’s new PlayStation game, Dirt Rally and is better than his Daddy at it
In February Daddy has
- upgraded his car and is now the proud owner of a brand new sparkly Mokka X
- loved spending time with the family in Bognor Regis and playing football on the beach
- treated himself to two new PlayStation games but has hardly got a look in with Olly around
- lost more weight and is needing new jeans
- loved watching the Rugby Six Nations
Here’s a round up of our wonderful February from my iPhone camera roll;
March is another month full of plans with family days out, weekends away, a girls weekend and some exciting projects coming up. We’re really looking forward to it.