Oh December, it’s been a fantastic month with plenty of Christmas related activity. With family meals, trips to see Father Christmas and a pre-school nativity, it’s been a memorable one and I’m a little bit gutted to see the end of all the festivities.
In December, Mummy has;
- loved having a real Christmas Tree with twinkly lights on display in the bay window of the house
- eaten far too many chocolates and treats (January will be a far more successful month, diet wise!)
- absolutely loved having two weeks off from work and has loved spending time with her boys playing with trains and jigsaw puzzles
- made plans for the house for next year and is determined to see them through (watch this space)
In December, Olly has;
- loved meeting Father Christmas on The Polar Express at Telford Steam Railway
- really not enjoyed taking part in the pre-school nativity, I don’t think we’ve got a performer on our hands
- been incredibly lucky with all his Christmas gifts. We are snowed under with wooden railway sets.
- loved the antics of Eddie the Elf in the countdown to Christmas
- enjoyed watching Moana at the cinema with Mummy and Daddy
In December, Daddy has;
- enjoyed our weekend away at his brothers in London, having a pre-Christmas Christmas
- been elected as the Captain of the Darts Team and is delighted
- submitted another assignment towards his Masters Degree
- loved his Christmas gifts including the new book from Tim Peake and his new Transformer tablet
- really enjoyed spending time with the family over Christmas
We haven’t had many opportunities for family snaps this month (why is the light so rubbish in December?) so thankfully, I love looking at all these photographs taken this month, December 2016
We’ll be taking part in the Me and Mine Project for 2017 as it’s one of my favourite linky’s to join in with. I love looking back at all of our photographs over the year, such a lovely way to make memories.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, see you in 2017!