November where did you go? The month we were really looking forward to as a family has flashed by in a blur. It’s time for our Me and Mine photograph again. Our weekends have been packed with family fun adventures and days out and we’ve had another brilliant month together so our photographs this month have been taken on the go during our days out.
It’s not everyone’s thing but we have enjoyed all the Christmas festivities from mid-November onwards. We can only really enjoy Christmas festivities at the weekends in December so we don’t mind enjoying them early and embracing the decorations and the fake snow. Our tree’s not up yet though!
In November Mummy has;
- loved visiting Slimming World Head Office and having a yummy Christmas lunch cooked for her
- enjoyed a fabulous birthday and was gifted to some lovely gifts from family and friends
- met up with her favourite Northern ladies in Manchester and enjoyed a great catch up
- helped out at various Christmas craft fairs with her Mom and Sister selling handmade Christmas decorations
- had a very successful blog month and charted as #3 in the Tots100 ranks
In November, Olly has;
- enjoyed meeting the real Father Christmas at LaplandUK and stuffing his very own reindeer
- was named as Star of the Week and collected a certificate in assembly
- loved visiting Thomas Land and seeing all the Christmas decorations
- read three books at school and is doing really well with his reading and writing
- enjoyed going to the football with Daddy and is really getting into it
In November, Daddy has;
- loved staying close to Heathrow Airport so he could plane spot with Olly
- enjoyed going to Legoland Discovery Centre with Olly
- been to the German Market in Birmingham and was rather partial to the German beer
- played in the Captain and Secretary’s Cup but was sadly knocked out in the quarter finals (Darts)
- enjoyed taking Olly and his cousin to look at the Model Railways at our local Museum
Here’s a selection of my favourite photographs from our November..
December holds a promise of a fabulous Christmas together and I cannot wait to share it with you all next month.