September has been a month full of change for us all. It was the month where our daily routines changed forever with Olly starting pre-school and the introduction of the school run. I’ve reduced my hours at work so I can be involved in his new routine and it’s been a huge change for us all, one we are still accepting and trying to adjust to.
In September, Mummy has
- loved spending some quality time with Olly, just the two of us
- booked tickets to see Olly Murs on tour in 2017
- really enjoyed BlogOnMSI in Manchester and learnt lots
- enjoyed getting her craft on and has made a start on her Christmas Craft Fair decorations
- realised she absolutely cannot do it all
In September, Daddy has
- enjoyed a trip to the Animal Sanctuary and made friends with Duke the Donkey
- finally had his new Walsall FC shirt as an anniversary gift off the Mrs
- being very proud of Olly adapting to life at school
- cracked on with the next phase of his Masters degree
In September, Olly has
- started pre-school and loves it (despite the tears when he gets there)
- enjoyed a day at Thomas Land with Mummy
- made cakes with Nanny Cooper
- made his own pizza
- enjoyed the Sea Life Birmingham with Nanny and Grandad Shilton
- grown another centimetre and out of his aged 3 jeans!
With all the changes we’ve had to deal with this month, we haven’t really done that much in terms of being able to get some decent photographs. I quite like these photographs though, they’re us and show us as we are pretty much everyday.
October is a month I’m very much looking forward to. We have a couple of trips away, one to the seaside and one to the city. I’m off to a chocolate factory and a hair salon, Olly has half-term and hubby has got tickets to see England Under 21’s play Bosnia at the Banks Stadium. Exciting times ahead. Have a great October!