July always brings the promise of long warm sunny days so when the weather really improves we love to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. It’s been a very busy month for us with our weekends being filled with plans and commitments, we do love being busy but it’s also been great to have the odd weekend where we didn’t have to get up early and get on the road. We could stay in our pyjamas and have a lazy morning watching YouTube videos whilst eating breakfast.
We’ve had lots of opportunities to take some photographs for the project this month and I absolutely love these snaps. Taken in the fields of lavender, at Warwick Castle and on the green at our friends wedding reception.
This month Mummy has
- relaxed with a facial at the Chesford Grange Spa which felt amazing
- loved watching Olly enjoy his first Play and Stay session at pre-school
- enjoyed wearing a pretty maxi dress and new sandals for our friends wedding
- walked through lavender fields and loved the sense of calm
- really enjoyed spending time away with the boys at Chesford Grange and in Windsor
- loved Legoland and is already planning a return trip in August
This month Daddy has
- loved pretending to be a Fireman whilst putting out the fire at Legoland Fire Academy
- completed the Panini Euro2016 football sticker album
- felt proud as punch passing his first Masters module at university
- enjoyed watching the trebuchet in action at Warwick Castle
This month Olly has
- loved his Play and Stay session at pre-school and wowed his Teachers with his knowledge of letters, shapes and numbers
- been to his last ever playgroup session with his Nanny Shilton (sob!)
- upgraded to a big boy (single) bed and has really taken to it *touchwood* he is sleeping through the night
- had the time of his life at Legoland Windsor, taking the train ride, being sumberged in a submarine and marvelling at the structures in the model village
- enjoyed making pizza with the chef at the hotel earlier in the month
- loved dressing up as a Knight at Warwick Castle
August is another busy for month for us (when aren’t they?) with annual leave penciled in. It’s our ninth wedding anniversary so we’re planning a trip to the Emma Bridgewater factory to celebrate. Nine years is celebrated with pottery (how perfect is that, well for me it is, not sure about my husband, ha!) There’s also a short trip back to St Annes-on-Sea and a camping holiday to look forward to too!