July always brings the promise of long warm sunny days so when the weather really improves we love to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. It’s been a very busy month for us with our weekends being filled with plans and commitments, we do love being busy but it’s also been great to have the odd weekend where we didn’t have to get up early and get on the road. We could stay in our pyjamas and have a lazy morning watching YouTube videos whilst eating breakfast.
We’ve had lots of opportunities to take some photographs for the project this month and I absolutely love these snaps. Taken in the fields of lavender, at Warwick Castle and on the green at our friends wedding reception.
This month Mummy has
- relaxed with a facial at the Chesford Grange Spa which felt amazing
- loved watching Olly enjoy his first Play and Stay session at pre-school
- enjoyed wearing a pretty maxi dress and new sandals for our friends wedding
- walked through lavender fields and loved the sense of calm
- really enjoyed spending time away with the boys at Chesford Grange and in Windsor
- loved Legoland and is already planning a return trip in August