Once again, last minute photographs were taken for the Me and Mine project. We’ve had plenty of opportunities this month but never actually got round to taking any snaps. Hubby went off on a three-night stag do on Friday afternoon so we managed to quickly get some photographs taken for the project before he left. Talk about a rush job!
May has been a fabulous month full of seeing friends and family for various different things and we’ve all loved it. We love keeping busy (I don’t think I remember what being bored is like) and have loved spending time with our loved ones.
This month Mummy has
- loved seeing blogging friends at Blog On and Blog Camp
- loved driving the Vauxhall Mokka and needs one for future family adventures
- learned not to jump into a half empty ball pit bottom first #blogonbrokemybum
- enjoyed celebrating family birthdays
- missed Mikey lots (it’s been one year to the month since he passed away)
This month Daddy has
- loved watching Walsall FC get to the League Play Offs for their chance to be promoted. Unfortunately, they lost and hubby was a little upset
- played his final DJing gig at a friends birthday party. He’s hanging up his headphones and selling on the decks to mark the end of an era
- enjoyed dancing at Big Fish Little Fish family rave with Olly
- been impressed with how his peppers and chillis are growing in the greenhouse
This month Olly has
- still forgotten how to sleep and prefers waking up at 3am
- enjoyed making a crab and a fish at the Mister Maker events at Sea Life Birmingham
- found out he’s been accepted to pre-school starting in September and is very excited about it
- been telling jokes to anyone and everyone who will listen (it’s actually brilliant to hear and see how excited he gets when he tells you the punch line!)
The month of June is panning out to be another fun filled month for us all. We’re off on holiday to Fuerteventura for a week in the sunshine and we cannot wait. Expect next months Me and Mine photograph to be a postcard from the island! I’m also heading down to London for Britmums Live as a guest of Boots Soltan and I’m really looking forward to it. Have a fabulous June!