April has been a brilliant month of family fun and adventure for us all. We’ve had lots of days out and it’s been lovely to spend some quality time with hubby and Olly. Family time has played a big part of our month. I love spending time with my boys. Olly surprises me every single day with his little personality shining through. He has such a funny character, he definitely gets his wit and humour from hubby! I can’t believe how lucky I am to be his Mummy.
This month Mummy has
- surprised hubby with birthday tickets to see Impractical Jokers next year
- worked on some fabulous brand collaborations on the blog including NUTMEG and Barclays
- loved wearing a pretty dress and spending time with the whole family at her in-laws 40th Wedding Anniversary do
- sent a tweet to super British astronaut Tim Peake and he liked it! (OMG!)
This month Daddy has
- enjoyed his birthday celebrations complete with a trip to London staying in posh hotel Royal Garden Hotel
- loved piloting the A380 simulator at the Emirates Aviation Experience
- started growing some peppers, lettuces and chillies on the windowsill and will be transferring them to a greenhouse when the weather improves
- introduced Olly to the world of the Panini Euro 2016 football sticker album. It’s going to cost us a fortune!
This month Olly has
- loved seeing the dinosaurs at the National History Museum in London
- had a hair cut saying goodbye to the curls but hello to his big boy hairdo!
- loved visiting the National Space Centre in Leicester
- improved his sleep routine although hasn’t mastered sleeping through the night on two consecutive nights
- tried on lots of holiday clothes and is all set for our week in the Spanish sunshine in early June
Our family snaps this month were taken when we all got dressed up to celebrate hubby’s parents 40th wedding anniversary. The first photograph makes me giggle as we look like extras from Wallace and Gromit. We did try and get some photographs in London but my group selfie taking skills are awful!
May is another full month full of plans, adventures and birthday celebrations and we can’t wait!