It’s that time again for our monthly Me and Mine project photograph. We had plenty of opportunities to get a family photograph taken this month but the weather has been completely rubbish and not really suitable for taking photographs in.
We took these photographs after the first lot we took at the farm on a gloomy Easter Sunday weren’t that brilliant. But hey, they’re real life and there’s no filters that can help with how tired we all are at the moment as Olly has decided to stop sleeping through the night for some reason so we’re all tired and grumpy but making the most of the opportunities and activities we’re doing as a family.
This month Mummy has
- proudly been nominated (& crowned as) the Greatest Loser in her Slimming World group
- loved seeing friends for lunch and spending quality time with them
- really enjoyed some great TV; Happy Valley, The Night Manager and Life At The Extreme
- enjoyed spending time with her boys over the Easter weekend
- had a tweet back from Davina McCall and got very excited!
This month Daddy has
- loved taking Olly to another Walsall FC football match
- lost over a stone in weight following the SW plan (wow!)
- enjoyed a weekend away in Somerset with Olly and Mummy
This month Olly has
- loved going to Drayton Manor Park and riding on the train ride
- enjoyed meeting the Easter Bunny and feeding lambs at National Forest Adventure Farm
- enjoyed being crafty with his Grandparents making cards and chocolate cakes
- grown another inch or two, his aged 3 clothes are already looking too short in the leg!
- decided sleep was so last year….
We have lots going on next month including a trip to London for hubby’s birthday weekend and celebrating my in-laws 40th Wedding Anniversary not to mention a weekend away up north at the end of the month. Busy, busy, busy but we wouldn’t have it any other way!
I have my fingers crossed for some sunshine in April and plenty more opportunities for family photographs outside. Spring has got to find it’s way here sooner or later! Have a fabulous April..x