And before you know it, we’re already at the end of the month. Where did February go? It has been a full on month for us all with lots going on at home keeping us busy when we’ve not been at work or at various appointments. I always said that I like being busy but I wouldn’t mind a weekend with no plans and nothing important to do. I must be getting old!
This month Mummy has
- loved time away with her two favourite people
- decided tea with sweetener is vile and coffee is definitely the way forward
- watched The Martian and really enjoyed it
- been very emotional as her baby turned three!
- had a fan girl moment meeting Lorraine Pascale at the Innocent #SowandGrow event
This month Daddy has
- loved spending some quality time with Mummy and Olly in St Annes on Sea.
- braved the glass floor up the Blackpool Tower despite his fear of heights (so brave!)
- begun his very own weightloss mission (you can read more here)
- really enjoyed taking Olly to his football match at Bescot Stadium (Mummy is a little sad Olly isn’t a West Brom fan like her!)
This month Olly has had an exceptionally busy February. He has
- turned THREE. I cannot believe our little man is three already. He had a wonderful birthday at Sea Life Birmingham with Ikea meatballs for dinner (we know how to party! *wink*)
- enjoyed building sandcastles on the beach in St Annes On Sea
- been to his very first Walsall FC football match with his Daddy and LOVED it!
- loved seeing Uncle Jon and Uncle Ross for a surprise birthday lunch and exploring the Natural History Museum in Oxford seeing real life dinosaur bones!
- planted his first ever peas, spinach and cress seeds and is enjoying watching them grow
- loved visiting Thomas Land at Drayton Manor and finding out he was tall enough to ride the mini rollercoaster for the first time ever!
The light was absolutely beautiful as the sun was going down on the Friday evening as we explored St Annes On Sea beach. We loved climbing the sand dunes and seeing how all the Christmas Trees have been put to good use to aid the coastal defenses. What a fab idea for recycling them!
March is another busy month with plans to see friends, celebrate family birthdays and spend a weekend or two away exploring a new part of the UK. I can’t wait!