It’s the first Me and Mine of the new year and I was a little worried we weren’t going to get any photographs this month as it’s just been one thing after another. I had hoped to get out into the snow with the rest of the family for some wonderful snowy shots but it didn’t stick around, we just got the wet drizzly stuff instead.
This month Mummy has
- really enjoyed sticking to the SW plan and has lost 10lb in January bagging herself the Slimmer of the Month award in group
- enjoyed seeing friends for various afternoons of fun and adventure with Olly.
- loved watching Walking the Himalayas with Levison Wood on Channel 4. Since watching the film Everest, I’d love the adventure of seeing it up close but not sure I’d be brave enough to go to a foreign country all by myself, let alone being fit enough for it.
- was delighted to be named as Blogger of the Month with Nuffnang
This month Daddy has
- loved going to work. He started his new job at the start of the month and has loved the change of scene. It’s completely up his street and has said he doesn’t feel like it’s a chore going to work!
- booked us a family holiday to the Canary Islands in the Summer. It’s our first family holiday during term time so we’re a little bit excited to say the least!
- enjoyed going out for meals with the family so hasn’t had to worry about the cooking or tidying the kitchen.
- having full blown conversations with Olly about everything and anything.
This month Olly has
- been a superstar on the potty with very little accidents so far* (*touch wood)
- loved the very brief snowfall and enjoyed playing in it with his cousin
- entertained the idea of going to pre-school (this is a huge leap forward as he hated nursery and we were quite concerned for a while!)
- said goodbye to his do do (dummy) and has done SO well going cold turkey!
We only realised after taking these photographs how all blue all our clothes are! We definitely need to get a bit more colour in our lives.
We can’t quite believe we’ll be celebrating our little mans third birthday in just under two weeks. How is he three? February is going to be a fantastic month for us and we’re ready to embrace all that it throws at us!