Christmas is always a tough time for any one who is on a diet. There’s ALWAYS temptation around and what slimmers don’t need under the tree is more temptation, especially if they’ve been doing really well. Who needs a calorific treat anyway! If you know someone who is on a diet or is watching their weight, then this is the gift guide for you; the MrsShilts gift guide for slimmers.
Clockwise from top left to right
- Amazon Kindle – for those people who want to lose an hour or two in a good book without being tempted into the kitchen
- F&F Checked Woven Scarf – I’ve found that now I’ve lost a bit of weight, I’m feeling the cold so much more. This checked woven scarf has wonderful bold colours for a real statement scarf and will really keep you warm this winter.
- Happy Jackson Snack Boxes – I love Happy Jackson stuff so these snack boxes are ideal for portion control, taking meals to work and for making sure your snacks are kept air-tight in the fridge. There are four different sizes and they all fit inside each other for easy storage when not in use.
- Mamma Nessie Colander – How funky is this? Every slimmer will know how frequently they’re washing fruit or draining off their vegetables after boiling them. The colander has little feet to allow Nessie to stand in pans and will make you smile in the kitchen.
- Douwe Egberts Coffee – Flavoured coffee is extremely popular of late and this version made with hot water is completely syn free!
- Arthur Egg Cup and Spoon – I do love a novelty food related item and as I eat lots of eggs on my diet, this novelty egg cup and spoon is perfect for all the protein that I enjoy.
- Andrew James Frozen Yogurt Maker – This frozen yogurt maker will allow you to enjoy sorbet and ice cream style frozen yogurt without all the calories. A must for any dessert fan!
- Sparkling Solitaire Studs – For all the ladies who love a bit of bling, these sparkling solitaire studs are simply stunning and would definitely make someone special smile this Christmas.
Whoever you’re treating this year, it might be wise to remember that not everyone appreciates alcohol or food especially if they’re trying to stay on plan at one of the toughest times of the year. There’s lots of different gifts to help your loved ones stay on track and I hope this gift guide helps!
Thanks to Red Candy for partnering with me on this post