Me and Mine November 2015
November has been such a whirlwind month. It has come and gone in a blink of an eye and I can’t believe we’re nearly at the end of the year already.
November was my birthday month and I got to enjoy the day off work with my Mom and Olly. We had a lovely morning getting our craft on and making lampshades for Olly’s new bedroom and then we went to the pub for a spot of lunch. The weightloss hasn’t been that successful this month, I’m finding it harder than ever to stay on the straight and narrow but it’s probably one of the biggest pressures on me at the moment.
Our photographs this month were taken at the lovely house we stayed at in London. It had these fantastic wallpapers on the wall and they made us feel like we were miles away from Central London. Olly got a little bored of photographs towards the end of the mini photo shoot hence the silly face!
This month Mama has
- enjoyed her birthday and received some lovely gifts of her family and friends
- loved being voted as Miss Slinky at her Slimming World group
- enjoyed a weekend up north in Manchester with good friends
- seen her wedding dress turned into an absolutely beautiful keepsake bear made by Keepsakes From My Sewing Room
This month Daddy has
- enjoyed visiting his new workplace and discovering that he has his very own office
- enjoyed watching Peppa Pig’s Surprise with Olly and Mummy
- loved staying in a luxury coach house in the heart of London
This month Olly has
- enjoyed his Move with Peppa classes with Mummy and making new friends
- loved travelling on the really fast train to London with Mummy
- enjoyed watching Peppa Pig’s Surprise at the Theatre with Mummy and Daddy