Me and Mine September 2015
September has been a month of getting back in to a routine following the fun of the summer holidays. Although Little Mr isn’t in a routine with nursery or pre-school, as he goes to his Grandparents on alternate days throughout the week whilst we’re at work, he knows the routine of being at their homes and all the usual things that they get up too and this really helps him sleep better of which I am very grateful.
Although we’ve been busy this month we haven’t really had chance to take any family photographs. This monthly photograph was taken towards the end of the month on a lazy Sunday afternoon in between getting some house jobs done.
This month Daddy has enjoyed
- watching Walsall FC play Chelsea FC in the cup at Bescot Stadium
- djing at his friends birthday party dressed up as one of the Inbetweeners (it was fancy dress!)
- being contacted by a major TV channel to do a report on living with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
This month Mama has enjoyed
- being nominated for a MAD Blog Award in the Outstanding Contribution category and enjoying a night in London with her blogging bestie Lucy
- spending time with Little Mr at our Move With Peppa activity classes
- celebrating with family at my Sister’s new housewarming
This month Little Mr has enjoyed
- going to his Move With Peppa activity class with Mama and learning the Peppa Steppa dance
- feeding the ducks with Nanny and Grandad
- going to playgroup with Nanny Shilton
October is set to be another busy month for us all, the nights are drawing in and we’re filling up the weekends with plans to make the most of family time. I’m hoping to schedule in some time away with the boys during October half term to enjoy a few days away seeing something different and enjoying each others company. Bring it on!