Me and Mine July 2015
This month we have enjoyed seeing a bit more of our homeland. We have enjoyed a weekend up north in York and a few days in Stratford Upon Avon, just an hours drive from home. We do love travelling and seeing the sights and it’s definitely something we would like to do more of in the coming months.
This month Mama has enjoyed:
– Seeing the historical sights in York
– having her make up done professionally for a project (to be revealed soon)
– Seeing friends and spending quality time with them
Daddy has enjoyed:
– Driving a boat on the River Avon in Stratford Upon Avon
– visiting the National Railway Museum in York
– finishing school for the Summer holidays and spending quality time with Little Mr
Little Mr has enjoyed:
– the Playing Trains exhibition at National Railway Museum
– helping Daddy drive a boat on the River Avon in Stratford Upon Avon
– Going swimming with Daddy
We are all very much looking forward to August where we will be going on holiday to Weymouth and spending some much needed time on the beach and at the seaside as well as camping in Lincolnshire and spending time with family. We cannot wait!
You can read all about our previous Me and Mine months here as well as seeing all our monthly photographs too.