I’ve been incredibly lucky enough this year to secure my ticket for BritmumsLive via my fantastic sponsor ISA Holistics, specialising in pre-natal and baby yoga classes based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. This year will be my third time at the event and I’m hoping it’s going to be fantastic. I had a super time last year and have high hopes for this year too!
I’m joining in with the “I’m going to BritmumsLive 2015 meme” as I love reading all about fellow bloggers attending the conference. There are SO many familiar faces at the event and although you probably won’t get time to meet everyone you want to during the two days, you’ll very probably wave at them across the room, give someone a big squeeze as you pass them on the stairs in between sessions or promise to meet someone via twitter over coffee!
I really hope I feel more comfortable in approaching people this year. Last year I had such a good time but didn’t meet half the friendly faces I wanted too, admittedly I was a little bit scared of approaching some of the more popular bloggers but this year I might throw caution to the wind and say Hi.
I’d love you to come and say hello to me if you see me. I think I’m super friendly and very approachable so please do come and say hello. I’m usually really good with faces and names but please forgive me if I’m staring at your chest in a frantic search for your name badge as to recognise your twitter handle!
- Name: Emma aka MrsShilts
- Blog: Life According to MrsShilts
- Twitter ID: @mrsshilts
- Height: 5ft 7
- Hair: Shoulder length blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Is this your first blogging conference? No, it’s my 3rd time at Britmums Live (Have a read of my previous experiences here 2014 | 2013 & 2013)
- Are you attending both days? Yes, I’m staying in London with HUGE thanks to my brilliant sponsor, ISA Holistics and I cannot wait to have a late night with friends on Saturday evening and a lie in on Sunday morning with a hotel breakfast!!
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? I’m looking forward to seeing lots of friendly faces that I haven’t seen in ages. The best thing about Britmums is the people so I cannot wait to see everyone and spend some time with them.
- What are you wearing? I have no idea as yet but it’ll very probably be comfortable and casual.
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? I’m looking forward to picking up a few hints and tips from the sessions as they are always inspirational and meeting new people and making new friends.
- Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? My advice is to take a portable phone charger, take some business cards to pass on to fellow bloggers or brands in the Brand Den and if you’re feeling out of your comfort zone at any point, grab a coffee and take some time out. And most importantly, be yourself!
If you’re going to BritMumsLive, join in the linky and I’ll meet you there!