I do love this time of year. With the sun starting to shine longer throughout the day, it’s a chance to get the doors and windows open at home and let in some fresh air. It also makes me want to clean the house more thoroughly and with this in mind, BizzyBee have sent me some of their products to use to get my house spick and span.
I was sent a huge selection of rubber gloves and cleaning cloths to try out and I’ve been really impressed with the range. Before Bizzybee got in touch, I hadn’t heard of the brand but I was amazed at the range of products available, especially their selection of rubber gloves. There’s latex-free gloves, disposable vinyl gloves, satin touch gloves, heavy duty gloves, multipurpose gloves, definitely a pair of gloves for all purposes.
My hands are hard working, I don’t mind getting them dirty when getting the endless jobs done at home but of late, my hands are terribly dry. I’ve been using the range of BizzyBee gloves and I really like them. I’ve been using the Satin Touch gloves as they’re perfect for sensitive skin and they fit really well too.
For the jobs outside, I’ve been using the heavy duty gloves. I hate cleaning out the bins but feel comfortable knowing my hands are protected well from harmful chemicals including household detergents. I am a big fan of the disposable vinyl gloves as they are so versatile. Perfect for when you’re handling pets, strong smelling foods or even fake tan!
Spring Cleaning Tips from BizzyBee
Bear these top tips in mind when you embark on your spring clean;
– Wear a sock on your free hand when dusting to give a quick polish as you go.
– Stock up on cleaning materials in advance of starting your spring clean. Baking soda and white vinegar are versatile, and plenty of my cloths and glovelies of course!
– Use spring cleaning as a chance to organise your kitchen cupboards – throw out any food that is out of date and give the shelves a good clean while you’re at it!
– A great way to remove pet hair from upholstery quickly and easily is with a slightly damp sponge and a rubber glove.
– Spray air freshener once you have finished tidying a room and then shut the door to lock in the scent.
BizzyBee have offered one lucky Life According to MrsShilts reader the chance to win one of their goody bags jam packed with Bizzybee cleaning supplies. All you need to do is leave me your top tip for spring cleaning in the comments and complete the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Giveaway ends on Sunday 10th May at 23:59 (BST)
Disclaimer: I was sent a goody bag of BizzyBee products for the purpose of this review. All words are my own and this forms an honest and reliable review.