Living Arrows 2015 – Week 4

26/01/2015

This weekend we had the pleasure of visiting my lovely Grandparents for my Grandad’s 80th birthday. We had organised a small family meal at a local pub, a chance for us all to get together, have a drink and a lovely meal and to celebrate my Grandad’s birthday milestone.

We decorated the table with confetti, I bought some balloons and my Sister had a cake made for him with his favourite car manufacturer on the top. It was lovely to spoil him a little bit. It’s always hard to know what to get the man who has everything but at the grand old age of 80, there’s not much else you need in life apart from your family by your side and a slice of cake.

LA week1
Little Mr and my nephew enjoyed spending time before the meal colouring in their menus with pencil crayons and making each other laugh with silly jokes and faces.

LA week1.1

Little Mr is looking really grown up lately. In just over two weeks, my little boy will be two years old and don’t we know it. He’s coming out with more and more sayings and it’s so funny to listen too.  We phoned my Grandad in the week to wish him a Happy Birthday and he loved shouting ‘Happy Birthday’ down the phone to him.

After a delicious meal at the pub and singing Happy Birthday to my Grandad once more, we walked back to my Grandparents house for hot drink and a slice of birthday cake.

It’s getting hard to take staged photographs of Little Mr now, he doesn’t keep still and mostly refuses to take part let alone smile when I get the camera out but I did manage to get this photograph of my nephew and moody Son at the end of the afternoon.

LA week1.2

Living Arrows

• Reply Lauren 26/01/2015 at 10:38 am

His hair is so cute. He does look really grown up and really smart in that denim shirt x

• Reply Donna 26/01/2015 at 11:34 am

Oh it sounds like you had a wonderful time and you’re right, Little Mr does look grown up! x

• Reply Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) 26/01/2015 at 4:53 pm

Awwww I so love his curly hair. Advance happy birthday to your little man =) #livingarrows

• Reply Hayley (@hayleyfromhome) 26/01/2015 at 5:17 pm

He does look very grown up and I love his denim shirt! I can never get mine to sit still for photos either, my eldest will sit still but just sticks his tongue out if he spots the camera! #livingarrows

• Reply Vickie 26/01/2015 at 9:32 pm

Oh what lovely chubby cheeks and curly hair! He does look smart in his denim shirt too.

If you figure out how to get 2 year olds to sit still for photos then please share! Mine won’t unless bribed with sweeties.

• Reply gemma stevens 26/01/2015 at 10:05 pm

He is so cute in his denim shirt. Happy birthday to him.

• Reply You Baby Me Mummy 27/01/2015 at 6:30 pm

Ah he is such a little cutie x

• Reply Nikk Thomas 01/02/2015 at 7:28 pm

Such beautiful photos, I love the curls, so cute

• Reply Maria (One Tiny Leap) 02/02/2015 at 12:05 am

Aw that’s such a sweet photo of your son and your nephew! x