Since starting Slimming World I’ve wanted to try lots of different recipes and meals to help me stay on track and today I made a fantastic batch of crustless mini quiches which are completely syn free on the extra easy plan. Ideal for having with a salad or on their own as a snack, these mini quiches will keep you on track and best of it is, you can change the fillings to suit your taste.
Ingredients for crustless mini quiche (makes 12)
- 6 eggs (mixed)
- 100g fat free quark or cottage cheese (I used quark)
- Lean Ham
- Heat the oven to Gas Mark 5 / 180c
- Spray a muffin tin (ad/aff) with frylight or other low fat cooking spray (you could also use individual foil containers)
- Chop up your filling into small bite size pieces and pop into the bottom of the muffin tin
- Whisk 6 eggs until well mixed
- Add the quark to the eggs (this will be quite lumpy but mix until very little lumps remain)
- Fill the muffin tin with the egg and quark mix
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top of the quiche turns golden brown
- Leave to cool and then remove from the tin
Both me and my husband have enjoyed a couple of these today and they are really tasty. I’m planning on making some bacon ones next and I could add some cheese in (using my Healthy Extra B allowance) to give them another little kick.
They’re so simple, these are my definitely going into my lunch box this week and onto the meal planner for future snack ideas. They’re really so simple to make and completely synfree on Slimming World Extra Easy plan. You could make cheese and onion bites, bacon and leek, ham and mushroom, there’s so much choice!