A is for… | The Alphabet Photography Project

14/05/2014

A is for…

ANIMAL

mikey may 2014

There’s an animal in my life that I love very much. Similarly he sometimes drives me crackers. Mikey is our West Highland Terrier dog that we have had in our lives since he was just 8 weeks old. He was my first ever ‘fur’ baby nearly nine years ago and has been a loved part of the family ever since. As much as he does drive me mad with his barking, his little accidents in the kitchen and the way he seems to take up most of our bed at night, I do love him.

I’m joining in with The Alphabet Photography Project over at Podcast Dove. You can check out more entries here or by searching for #alphabetphoto on Twitter.

Keep in touch | Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Google Plus

• Reply Charly Dove 15/05/2014 at 12:11 am

Oh my word what a gorgeous gorgeous dog, Mikey is ace! How wonderful to have had him so long too. I bet he’s lots of fun even if he does drive you mad every now and again. Fabulous image, thank you so much for sharing and joining in #alphabetphoto

• Reply Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) 15/05/2014 at 6:58 am

he looks so fluffy and cute but serious in this photo =) #AlphabetPhoto

• Reply Michelle 15/05/2014 at 8:35 am

What a lovely shot! I love how he’s looking out of the window – he looks so full of thought! Here’s my A for #AlphabetPhoto x

• Reply Hellie's Corner 15/05/2014 at 11:16 am

What a cutie, is he looking for someone in particular… postie maybe?? #alphabetphoto

• Reply Donna 15/05/2014 at 5:30 pm

Oh Mikey is gorgeous! We have two cats but I think eventually, when the cats aren’t around anymore, we will get a dog. I think it’s lovely for children to grow up around animals x

• Reply TheBoyandMe 15/05/2014 at 11:00 pm

What an absolutely wonderful photograph; the texture of his fur and the intensity in his eyes are amazing.

#alphabetphoto

• Reply Shay Noble 18/05/2014 at 5:15 pm

Mikey is such a cute name for such an adorable dog. He looks very proud in this photo :)

• Reply Super Busy Mum {Debs} 20/05/2014 at 10:29 am

What a beautiful portrait of your dog. #alphabetphoto