This week The Blogging Mums Club Carnival is about ‘A Great British Holiday’. Inspired by our Easter holiday break to Cornwall, it revived some of my childhood memories of holidaying in the UK with my Parents and my Sister. I had very fond memories of our family holidays which were all but one, in and around the Great Britain coastline. My Parents used to hire a static caravan, often in different locations and have a fabulous full week away once per year. It was the highlight of our year as a family and we all enjoyed it.
One of the fabulous things about The Blogging Mums Club Carnival is that it’s a chance to showcase some of the fantastic blog posts from my fellow bloggers from all over the UK. I’m sure there’s something for everyone here celebrating the Great British Holiday.
- Lauren of Belle Du Brighton has been to visit the beautiful Monsal Trail in the Peak District and I’m rather impressed as she cycled it too!
- Kate of My Family Fever has been to dip her toes in the sea at Weymouth with the family and checked out Haven Littlesea Park.
- Sammie of One Blue One Pink enjoyed sunshine in Dorset and had a jam packed week of fun activities with her children.
- Lorraine of At Home With The Joneses has seen the sights in Bath and enjoyed a family day out which is perfect for Mums, Dads and the kids.
- Tory of Work It Mamma took the brave step and slept under the canvas with her little family including her 17 month old Son for a weekend of family fun.
- Joanne of Charlie Moo’s had an udderley mooverlous holiday spotting gorillas and watching in awe at Living Coast, Torquay’s coastal zoo and aquarium.
- Sam of Dreaming Of had a fabulous holiday in Norfolk at Haven Wild Duck and enjoyed watching her children take part in lots of fun activities including walking on water.
- Jen of My Mummy’s Pennies has shared some excellent tips for travelling on long journeys with kids. A must read for anyone travelling a distance with the little ones on the back seat.
A great collection of blog posts all sharing what’s great about ‘A Great British Holiday’ from The Blogging Mums Club.
Have you holidayed in the Great British Isles? I’d love to know where you’ve been.