Game plan success?

Now I know it’s only the first week I’ve implemented my game plan but it seems to have had a very positive start… I lost 4lb this week! Yippee!

I was over the moon with the loss and after having a sneaky peek this morning (I know, I know!) I thought it might have even been a bit more than 4lb but I’m really pleased with that as I’m now up to 62lb loss. I can almost see those shoes. I’ve got 1lb until I get my 4 and 1/2 stone total loss; 5lb to go until I get into the next stone bracket and 13lb until my 75lb loss. Can I get there for the first week in April? (My hubby’s birthday weekend, I want a meal at an Italian restaurant) I’ve got 5 weeks to go. I’m going to do everything in my power to get there so we’ll see.

This week there’s not much time for exercise so I’m going to have to cram it in somewhere. I’ve got a hair appointment tomorrow evening, looking after my nephew on Friday night/Saturday day and a hen do meal on Saturday night. I’ll do my usual walking with Mikey and get on the wii where I can for a Zumba session or two. I’m going to drive on Saturday night so I won’t be drinking and it’s at a posh pub/bistro type place so I might just have zero point soup through the day and then eat steak and salad for my dinner.

Oh, just realised I didn’t stick to the game plan completely…. I tried a new WW drink yesterday, I picked up 3 new bottles from Poundland. Flavours include Sicilian Lemonade, Brazilian orange with mango and watermelon and italian red grape & raspberry. In my  opinion, the lemonade isn’t anything special however the fruit flavoured waters are delicious. Sweet and moreish. All flavours 0 Propoints per bottle. Not sure what the prices were as I bought 3 for £1.50 but I think the cashier tilled it up wrong.

I’m going to stick to my game plan to see if it actually does work so that it’s not just a one off and hope you all have a fab week {sig}

• Reply Lorna

Well done! Glad to see that your gameplan paid off and got you good results, it was worth it! Luna x

28/02/2012 at 10:32 pm
    • Reply mrsshilts

thanks chick, PMA all the way :)

29/02/2012 at 9:19 pm
  • Reply Tim

I LOVE the Chilean Plum & Raspberry WW cordial. It’s so yummy! I might pop into Poundland and check the others out.

28/02/2012 at 10:39 pm
    • Reply mrsshilts

Ohhh I’ve not seen the cordial… where did you get that from?

29/02/2012 at 9:18 pm
  • Reply Sarah xx

Wow, well done you on your 4lb loss!
    I could really do with one of those. I have to admit I am not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I have just gone to grab a drink after playing on my Kinect for an hour or so.

Something made me look at the bottle, not sure what! But this week I have been drinking full fat orange squash!!! My boyfriend must have picked up the wrong bottle.
    I dont exactly drink my squash weak either.

I am just hoping it wont have made much difference.

Good luck for this week too, hope your plan continues to work!
    Sarah xx

29/02/2012 at 2:21 pm
    • Reply mrsshilts

Thanks Sarah. Ooops I’m not sure it would make too much of a difference at least you’re drinking lots lets hope you have a good weigh in xx

29/02/2012 at 9:18 pm
  • Reply Jen

Amazing, well done! You sound like you’re all fired up with enthusiasm again. (Now can I borrow some of it!) xx

29/02/2012 at 6:59 pm
    • Reply mrsshilts

Thanks Jen, my motivation is sky high at the moment.. I am sooo determined to break this flippin’ stone barrier! x

29/02/2012 at 9:17 pm

I'd love to hear from you