Reasons to be cheerful…week 43

27/10/2011

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

After a totally grumpy weekend I thought it was about time to join in with #R2BC.

Here are my 5 reasons to be cheerful this week..

1) It’s half term and hubby is off. I love it when he’s off work as he gets to chill out a bit and he gets to stay at home with Mikey who loves our company.

2) I’m wearing a brand new pair of jeans that are 4 sizes smaller than I wore back in January 2011

3) I had my hair cut shorter and coloured…I love it! I took advantage of a deal at the hairdressers so saved over £30 on the usual price!

4) I have a wonderful network of family and friends who have been very supportive of my weightloss and I am so appreciative of all of their support & motivation

5) I have lots of plans coming up over the next few weeks with various family and friends so looking forward to spending time with them all

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not pop over to Mich’s blog  and spread some cheer! {sig}

• Reply Michelle twin mum 27/10/2011 at 5:17 pm

Lovely to have you join in. Must be so amazing to be in those jeans!

Mich x

• Reply June Mummy 27/10/2011 at 10:10 pm

Wow, well done on the weight loss!

• Reply Emma @ Mummy Musings 28/10/2011 at 8:25 am

Wow, 4 dress sizes! Well done you!

And yay to a new hair cut. I love geting mine done, even better when you can save some money!

• Reply Kate 28/10/2011 at 1:43 pm

Share those weight loss secrets or I will be round with the heavies. Seriously, massive congratulations, I have lost my first stone but so much further to go so stories like yours do help others like me too

• Reply mrsshilts 28/10/2011 at 2:03 pm

Thank you for your lovely comments. Got to say its been shear willpower and determination to get rid of the flab..We want babies so need to get rid of the unwanted baggage to help us in our quest.

• Reply Becky Willoughby (@LakesSingleMum) 28/10/2011 at 10:00 pm

wow on the jeans thing :-) I’m one size down from last year! The rest sound really good reasons to smile

• Reply Emma 29/10/2011 at 5:01 am

Fitting into small jeans and a haircut, yep very good reasons to be cheerful. Well done on your weight loss :)

• Reply Paul 29/10/2011 at 9:32 am

You’re doing fab and looking amazing. Very well done on the jeans.
    Keep up the amazing work. You’re an inspiration xx

• Reply Linz M 31/10/2011 at 7:10 pm

You are doing so brilliantly! Loving the hair too xx

• Reply PlumPetals 03/11/2011 at 7:48 am

It’s a great idea to remind ourselves what to be cheerful/thankful for! Awesome work getting into jeans 4 sizes smaller!! Must feel fab :)