2008 was a year full of ups and downs but I am a firm believer in fate and that everything happens for a reason.
Here’s what happened in 2008..
* My Nan & Grandad celebrated 50 years of marriage!
* Both my sister and I celebrated our first wedding anniversaries with our beloved husbands
* My sister Toni gave birth to my first ever nephew Kye
* MAJOR HEALTH SCARE – I suffered from a provoked syncope (fainting episode to you and me!) which doctors believed was an epileptic fit and so I was told I couldn’t drive for a whole year!! Luckily it turned out that I didn’t have epilepsy and my driving licence was given back to me..hoorah – this has since kicked me into changing my lifestyle and lose the weight!
* Greg got a well deserved promotion as Head of ICT Department at a local High School
* I passed my first year of the CIPD Postgraduate course at Uni
* Me and Greg joined the gym
* I started my Weight Watchers journey in August and lost 36lbs in 18 weeks!
Lets hope 2009 is going to be full of success, good times and achievements!